1. Purpose and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information may be used within the scope of following purposes:
- To send information related to events and services;
- To respond to guest inquiries by phone, e-mail, fax, letter or any other form of communication;
- To conduct statistical analyses in order to improve our services to the extent that such use of Personal Information will not identify any specific individual; and
- Any other use of Personal Information in order to contact guests through phone, e-mail, fax, letter or any other form of communication as we deem necessary.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except for cases provided below, we will not disclose any Personal Information to any third parties; provided, however, that in case that we outsource any part of our work to any third party, we may share the Personal Information with such third party to the extent necessary for such outsourced work.
- In case that the guest agrees and permits us to disclose the Personal Information;
- In case that Personal Information is required to be disclosed by law; or
- In case that disclosure of Personal Information is required to protect human life, health or property and it is difficult to obtain guest’s consent.
3. Management of Personal Information
We will appoint personal information administrator and administer the Personal Information with due care in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of Personal Information.
4. Disclosure, Corrections, Suspension of Use or Deletion of Personal Information
If a guest requests us to disclose, correct, suspend the use of or delete his/her Personal Information, we will disclose, correct, suspend the use of or delete his/her Personal Information within the reasonable scope and within a reasonable time after our verification of identity of such guest.
ZABORIN Co., Ltd.
Tel: +81 136 23 0003